- Where can I get my blood pressure measured for free ?It is very important to have your blood pressure reading mentioned accurately during your online consultation. You can get an accurate blood pressure reading for free at many local pharmacies. They have machines that can accurately measure your blood pressure for free. Most Walmart, Sam’s Club, Publix, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Safeway have them.
- Which states is Teledaddy currently available in ?Teledaddy is currently available in Florida . If we’re not available in your state, please email us at email@example.com . and we’ll do our best to expedite adding the state to our website.
- How do I get Treatment from Teledaddy ?Its simple. Simply, create a profile and answer the few online questions. Once your medical profile and your symptoms are reviewed by one of our physicians, you will be provided with your treatment. Your presription will be delivered to your door from TeleDaddy network Pharmacy in US.
- What is Teledaddy ?Teledaddy is an online medical service that is used by adult men who are experiencing erectile dysfunction and prefer to receive treatment from the comfort of their home.
- Why is Teledaddy not available in other states?
Due to the nature of telemedicine, It is important to understand that in order for us to prescribe medication, a licensed physician must be licensed in the state the patient is residing in. Currently TeleDaddy is only available in those states, where physicians are on the TeleDaddy platform.
- How Safe Is My Information?
Information provided to us by our customers is kept private and confidential. We take extreme security measures in protecting our data and have implemented strict security protocols to protect your information. We are setup on the TeleDaddy platform to comply with all relevant privacy laws of each state we prescribe medication in.
- Do I need to see a doctor in-person for teledaddy?
In order to receive treatment from TeleDaddy, you need to have seen a physician within the last 1 year. If you haven’t been to the doctor in the past one year you’re not a good fit for our service.
- Is It Legal To Prescribe Medication Online?
Absolutely YES! Telemedicine is the new way of getting treatment in modern day without the hassle of actually making an appointment and going to a doctor in person. TeleDaddy’ robust technology enables our physicians to practice medicine and treat patients remotely. On TeleDaddy’s platform, any doctors you interact with is licensed in US to prescribe medicine and treat patients in your state and complies with all governing medical laws in the US
- Is This A Safe Way To Receive Treatment Online?
Yes. Telemedicine in modern day is very common. It is very safe and effective way of getting treatment online as long as our patients answer all of the questions truthfully, accurately, and completely. It is also important to ensure that you only upload the photo ID of yourself (not someone else), and that you take those pictures during the online visit. Our physicians can only provide proper medical care and treatment when they have accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. This is true for both Telemedicine and in-person visit.
Physicians at TeleDaddy depend solely on the information provided by the patient during the online visit and via a secure phone, chat, or video call. They would not have an external way of validating your information. Also, if you are prescribed the medication, it is necessary that you read your personalized treatment plan your doctor has created BEFORE taking the medication. Only by reading this information in it’s entirety and fully understanding the content can you adequately weigh the risks and benefits of the treatment.
- How Quickly Will A Doctor Review My Initial History?
After your online visit a doctor will complete their initial review of your medical history within 24 business hours. ( Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST.)
If you’ve been waiting longer than this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It’s An Emergency, What Do I Do?
In an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
- Can I Video Chat To A Doctor?
After you’ve finished your initial online visit, and a physician has decided you’re a good candidate for telemedicine, your physician can contact you via messaging, phone call, or a video conference at your convenience.
You can also schedule Video-Chat by Logging in to your account & it is on top right corner.
- Is A Video Chat Required?
Certain states require a video chat with your doctor. After your initial on boarding, a physician will reach out with the appropriate next steps.
- How Much Does A Doctor’s Visit Cost?
Your Doctor’s visit, medication cost & shipping included in the bundle. There is no hidden charge. If a physician determines you’re not a good candidate for telemedicine, you’ll get a full refund.
- Is Teledaddy's Medication Covered By Insurance?
Services on the TeleDaddy website is cash pay only. We are not billing insurance at this time.
- How Much Does The Medication Cost?
If prescribed, the cost of treatment depends on the type of medication and the amount of medication you receive. However, the cost for a 30 Tablets of 100Mg of Sildenafil FDA approved is $60.00 that includes online US doctor consultation and receive medication shipped to your door from US Pharmacy.
- When Am I Charged For The Medication?
You’re charged for the medication when you place the order. If our physicians determine that you are not eligible to receive our online treatment, you will be refunded for your online visit. Please allow 5-7 business days to see refund in your account.
- How Does My Order Ship And How Many Days It Takes To Be Delivered?
Orders ship in discreet packaging, with your medication delivered to your door from our partnered pharmacy with our free USPS First Class shipping. Shipping time is 2-7 Days from the date it was shipped.
- Why Do I Need My Id To Process My Order?
A valid ID is required when purchasing any prescription medication, as the doctor will need to verify your identity before they can determine if prescription medication is right for you. Your personal identifying information, medical history or ID will never be shared outside of our secure, HIPAA compliant system.
ID is not required when purchasing over-the-counter products.
- How Do I Speak To Someone At Teledaddy?
There are multiple ways to reach TeleDaddy Staff.
Chat: Click on widget on bottom right corner of web-page & Also log in to your account & chat is on top right corner.
- What Is Sildenafil?
Sildenafil is used for treatment of E.D.
- What is E.D.?
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex.
You can get more information by clicking E.D.
- How Can I Contact Teledaddy?
There are multiple ways to reach TeleDaddy Staff.
Chat: Click on widget on bottom right corner of web-page & Also log in to your account & chat is on top right corner
- What Will Display On My Credit Card Statement?
“TeleDaddy” or “GokulTel LLC”. If you have any questions please email at email@example.com
- Can I Return My Order?
No. We do not allow prescription medication to be returned. However if you have any questions or concerns with the product, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I Bought Groupon, What Is The Process?
So process is , Click on Lin Select your preferred drug, dose and quantity then You will need to complete the registration, then Complete payment process, you will need to enter your groupon voucher code in coupon space and click apply and complete payment, then answer the medical questions, upload your photo and a valid ID.
You must complete all the steps until it says your order is complete.
If any reason you can't complete at once then you must finish remaining steps by login and then click on complete the order.
- How Many Accounts I Can Create Per Person?
Only one account per customer is allowed. If you try to create multiple account, our system will recognize it and will be cancelled.
- Can Create Multiple Account To Use Multiple Coupon/groupon?
No. Only one account per customer is allowed. If you try to create multiple account, our system will recognize it and will be cancelled.
- How Do I Pause Or Cancel My Subscription?
Login to your account https://app.teledaddy.com/login on top right corner, click on your name then click on manage subscriptions.
From there you can pause, cancel and adjust days between the order.